Monday, March 22, 2010

Running Proof

2 miles - 26 minutes - 2run/1walk intervals.
I did it!  I'm sweaty and hot - but good lord - I did it! AND the mile loop at my house has a dip in it - it's got a gnarly uphill at one section - so I get hill training too!!

AND - my daughter not only found an outfit for her interview - she aced the interview and got hired on the spot!!  I can't support her much there though - it's Dairy Queen.  She'll have to settle for non-eating support!!
Me, sweaty and hot - but running 13 minute miles!



TTFN,
LauraLynne

4 comments:

Miss Vickie "The Queen Bee" said...

That is awesome! I had my husband download the c25k podcast for me and I am looking forward to starting it. Good for you!

Lisa said...

13 minutes miles. That is awesome!

amandakiska said...

I just found your blog and read a few entries down about your daughter. My daughter is nine and a little chunky too. I really struggle to know how to talk to her about it. The last thing I want to do is make things worse. I really feel that dieting is one of the main reasons that I am 100 lbs. overweight. I sure don't want her to diet.

Sandy Lee said...

Just found you through a shout-out by Debi (Hawaii Bound Bandster). You asked for it, you got it. A whole lot of us in cyberspace looking for support. I noticed you mentioned OA. I tried years ago, but it just didn't work out for me. The people at the meetings weren't too supportive. I'll be back to read more of your story-just got through the first few.

Congrats on the running.