Friday, April 30, 2010

Fabulously Uplifting

What a great way to start the day!  I got this award from a woman who's blog is one of the first I started following - she inspires me so for her to give me this award...well, I'm delighted and tickeled and downright giddy - thank you 266 (who's name I'm not sure of!!)
But go read her blog - she's amazing, 115 pounds gone and one of the most determined people I (virtually) know of!


And now the fun part - I get to pass it along!!!  The hard part is picking only 6.  So without further ado I give you, in no particular order, 6 bloggers who inspire me!

Skinny me...coming soon - read her here
Laura - read her blog here
Molly - she's found here
drazil - her brand of laughter here
Tiff - blows my mind with her commitment
Julie - I look forward to every single one of her posts!


I'll save my weigh in and April goals for another post!

Happy Friday everyone!

TTFN,
LauraLynne

7 comments:

Seth said...

it's so hard to pick other people for the awards out of so many good blogs

Drazil said...

Oh thank you so much - I'm so honored. I'm throwing this up on my blog right NOW!

Summer said...

Congrats!!!

Julie said...

Congrats!

Molly said...

Thanks! I love the support! I hope you have a GREAT day!!! Keep up all of your hard work!

skinny me! said...

Thank you so much LL! I'm so glad you like my blog :) Good luck with the sugar thing...I totally understand how tough it is!

Laura said...

Thank you Laura Lynn, quite an honor receiving and award from someone I respect :) :) :) Hope you have a great day!!!