Monday, April 5, 2010

Things I forgot about...

Eating a big meal at night makes me STARVING in the morning!  Usually I only eat breakfast around 8am because my co-worker does and we stand in the kitchen and shoot the breeze while stirring our oatmeal.  This morning, as I was riding the bus into work, my stomach was SERIOUSLY protesting.  If I had been paying attention, I probably would have noticed all the people around me staring...One packet of oatmeal and I'm feeling better.  But 10am snack time will probably be a different story.
Yet another reason for eating modestly!  It carries over and can be damaging later!!

And - I brought my book and notebook with me today.  I spent my entire commute (an hour) writing and working on step 4.  I'm going to end up with a novel's worth of writing.  I'm doing it long hand because that's what's easiest for me and it's so much more portable.  But darn!  I forgot how much holding a pen hurts <--- yes, I really just said that holding a pen is painful.  We type constantly.  And that's a different set of muscles.  Holding a pen and writing - those are muscles I don't use very often, heck, I barely even write checks anymore!  Long hand writing has me weak in the wrist today!

So how's everyone else's Monday??

TTFN,
LauraLynne

1 comment:

JourneyBeyondSurvival said...

Ha ha ha ha ha. Me too. re: long hand writing.

Great work!