Monday, May 3, 2010

more husband awesomeness...

I try not to brag on him too much - makes other partners look bad (just kidding - they're all awesome otherwise you wouldn't have married them, right!?)
Ok - so this morning we were discussing our weekly schedule - who's got what and when.  I mentioned that this week I WOULD find an OA meeting to attend but I wasn't sure what night.  I breezed through the sentence and expected to move right into the next topic, whatever that was.
Instead - my brilliant, caring, dead sexy husband says to me "Do you want me to go with you?"
*boggle*
See - I told you - awesome.  end bragging (for now...)

So - that being said - for those of you who go to OA, do you have support people that come with you?  curious minds and all of that...

TTFN,
LauraLynne

4 comments:

Drazil said...

Totally take him up on that offer....then you don't have to go alone that first time.

Wishful Shrinking said...

I have not brought my hubby, someone needs to watch our 5 year old. This week a friend who is considering it as a solution will be coming with. I think it is wonderfully supportive!

Crystal said...

awwwwwwww how sweet! as awesome as my hubby is, he would never offer to go to a meeting with me... consider yourself WAY lucky :)

JourneyBeyondSurvival said...

That is WONDERFUL!!

You are right, and so lucky. Take him, and have fun. :)