Friday, October 22, 2010

My Brain is playing tricks on me...

Ok. So seriously. This is the internal conversation that just happened. Like inside my head. (Looks around for the men in white...and writes "sugar free pudding ONLY" in sharpie on my hand).


I have a bit of a scratchy throat - not bad. But here's the conversation:

Evil Side: "you know, if you get sick you get to lay in bed for a day - no swimming, no biking, no running - just blankets and sleeping!"

New Me: "but I LIKE swimming, biking, and sometimes even running"

Evil Side: "but if you're sick, you get to lay in bed and eat Candy!"

New Me: "oh no you didn't!!!"


Yup. Really. Certifiable. I know.
Stay tuned for Challenge updates and a weigh in!! 
TTFN,
LauraLynne

3 comments:

Katie said...

Haha, I often tell myself i'm certifiable based on the crazy, crazy thoughts in my head!

Drazil said...

Totally sounds like my head! HA!

Dr. Fat To Fit said...

If you are crazy so am I. I have the same sorts of conversations.