Sunday, November 7, 2010

Update #2 - weigh in and pictures!

So I weighed in this morning - 192.2

Yes, I actually went on vacation and came home LIGHTER - I'm more excited than I can begin to explain.  So many times - even at home - I feel like I'm on track, doing all the right things, get on the scale and WHAM - no loss or a gain for no explainable reason.  So the fact that I was able to stay on track AND lose weight while on vacation...that reinforces the fact that abstinence is working for me.  Long term. 

Here are some progress pictures:
192.2 pounds
my butt isn't just smaller but the dimpling is going away - I'm amazed - simply amazed!
Say hello to my boxer dog: Houdini!





My Calves!!  I can't get a good shot...but this gives you some idea...

Work in the morning - after a week off (I've never taken a week off before!) - I'm not looking forward to it but oh well - got to pay the bills!

Time to go watch a movie and hang out with hubby!

TTFN,
LauraLynne

5 comments:

Becca55 said...

You look amazing I love that color on you too. Way to go your calves look muscular very nice :)

Morgan said...

Congratulations!!! Coming home from a vacation lighter is amazing. And you look great!!!

amandakiska said...

WOW! I don't see any loose, saggy skin at all! You look great. Do you think it is all the exercise or just good genes or what?

Losing weight on vacation is AMAZING! Good job!

spunkysuzi said...

You look wonderful!! You have a gorgeous smile as well :)

Lanie Painie said...

you are Sizzlin'!