Friday, November 26, 2010

well, that didn't go as planned...

Let's just say that I'm pretending yesterday never happened.
In summary:
Waffles (with syrup) for breakfast
Nap
delivering pies to my grandparents
making pie for dinner
heading to my mom's
dinner
candy
more dinner
poker
candy
desert

I'm not proud.  I had plans - I had a strategy.  I have to figure out a better plan for Christmas.  Because today I feel (physically) BLARG! 

Today's a new day - I had a few leftovers for breakfast - turkey and a little bit of green beans (one of the dishes I didn't try last night).  Tonight I will be doing bootcamp...and then spend some time on the spinner. 

And avoid the scale until Monday - hoping to spend the weekend back on track enough to not undo the last bit of my hard work.

I'm disappointed.  But trying not to beat myself up. 

How did everyone else do?

TTFN,
LauraLynne

6 comments:

Patrick Mahoney said...

Had you not played poker it would have been a guilt free day, is that what you are saying?

LauraLynne said...

yup - poker put me over the top! :)

RockStarTri said...

Holidays always wreak my eating. Disappointing? Yes. Defeating? No way.

KellyNY said...

It's one day - don't let it ruin the rest of the weekend for you.

Raegun said...

Don't beat yourself up...just dust yourself off and get ready for an active weekend full of great choices! ;)

Connie B said...

Believe it or not...I set a goal for myself of NOT gaining during the holidays. I lost 2.4 lbs this week, and my WI was the day after Turkey Day!! Don't worry about it, like prev poster says, dust yourself off and try again!!