Monday, February 6, 2012

207 - hard to type that!

Ok - my tri training has started but my eating hasn't stopped. 
How's that for a fine "where ya been, how ya doing" post. 
I've been sporadically training - time is such a premium and frankly, I'm not prioritizing it the way I know I need to be.  Not only that but if I start REALLY training then I have to address the landslide of eating I've been doing.  It's bad people.  Really really bad.  As bad as it's ever been.  I'll leave it at that. 
Today however, I start on Day 1 again.  No candy.  None.  In fact I still had candy left on my desk from Friday.  And I threw it away.  Me.  Really.  Threw it away.  And I'm committing to blogging on a regular basis.  Because I NEED to.  Because I HAVE to.  Because it works for me.
So tomorrow I'll be back with pictures and measurements - and my plan.
Meanwhile - more gratuitous baby pictures - this is from halloween!

3 comments:

Wishful Shrinking said...

Yay so good to see you back! I am slowing getting back into training. I am doing one tri this summer the first weekend in August. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
Lao-tzu, The Way of Lao-tzu

Valerie (seattlerunnergirl) said...

He's so adorable! And I am so with you on the eating. Although today is day 3 with no sugar. That kind of snuck up on me, and I think that's why it worked. I didn't pressure myself for anything more than one day. Maybe that would help?

LauraLynne said...

that's funny - I sprung the "no candy" rule on myself on Monday...and I'm just taking it one craving at a time at this point. There are some habits that are harder than others. It's things like "just one Cadbury egg" at the grocery store or "swing into the mini mart" while getting gas. I know it will get better. I've cut other things out of my diet successfully but I seem to have (somewhat) blocked just how hard it was initially. I do know it gets better...just have to stick to it! WE can do it!